المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My Life

sound of earth
31-01-10, 12:10 PM
My life

Everyone starts their life as child, young and old man. In every age, all of us have something different from
other age that makes us do not forget it. In this paragraph, I will write about my life as a child and student.

I was a child. I just see that sweet and fun are the most important thing in my life. I played different games with my sisters and brothers. It was the wonderful world. It was full of fun. Yes, it was the best years in my life before I go to school.

Now, I am a student in secondary school in the second year. After one year, I will go to university to complete my studying. I am working hard to get high marks and to be an excellent student, because I think that learning is the key of development. I believe that learning is the sun in our life.

In the future, I will be a doctor. I like this job because I want to help people. I do not to see anyone is crying from the pain. I want to make them happy. I believe that this job is very important because without health you cannot do anything.

At the end, child, student and doctor this is my life. I started as a child then student and after that, I will be doctor. I hope, I will have a wonderful future with all my dreams

The Hope
31-01-10, 02:36 PM
well, Sound of earth

Childhood is the best, no responsibilities or anything, just thinking about as u said food, sweet and fun

loved it, the important thing was to play

but by the time we have to study and be responsible , our thinking changes

School is importnat for learning and to start thinking about our futrue jobs

U r at the age of my younger brother : )

If u want to be a doctor, u will be

just study a bit hard to be the best and to be qualified to the university

it is not hard to be accepted at the uni. and to study medicine. if u put that in ur mind
u will get it
another thing, it is nice of u to think about people and to love helping them and to make them smile

Hope u all the best Sound and get what u want in the near future.

:)

sound of earth
31-01-10, 07:38 PM
Thank you
it is a kind of you thank you

اوراق المساء
31-01-10, 09:11 PM
I will have a wonderful future with all my dreams

great

thanks earth

sound of earth
31-01-10, 09:19 PM