المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : بحاجة مآسة لمساعدة الاخوان والاخوات!!!!!!!

الدويلة
20-01-09, 12:17 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لقد كلفت بكتابة تعبير عن الأم وكتبته بلغة متواضعة وأعلم أن لدي الكثير من الأخطأ الأملائية وركاكة الأسلوب فأرجو منكم مساعدتي في أقرب وقت وأسأل الله سبحانه وتعالى أن يوفق الجميع ولا يحرمكم الأجر والمثوبة واذا كان يحتاج الى اعادة صياغة فلا تبخلوا علينا فالله في عون العبد ما كان العبد في عون أخيه

اليكم النص

Mother is school . When you prepare her well .You well prepare a people of good origin . she is every thing to the family ,she feeds and educates her children. she stay up for their comfort. Mother plants in their souls love and faith fullness . No ore can dong that she plays a great role in helping her children to be able to depend on them selves . we must not forget that islam orders us to threat her well because she suffers and suffers since childbirth to young . she endures problems to help her children to become men and women who are able to serve their home and religion

The Hope
20-01-09, 02:53 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

اهلا اخوي/اختي الدويله

موضوع عن الام سهل وماياخذ وقت

لي عوده بعد دقايق بالتعبير

** رد مقدم لانو احسك تنتظر الرد على احر من الجمر

برب

:c010:

سويرس
20-01-09, 03:11 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لقد كلفت بكتابة تعبير عن الأم وكتبته بلغة متواضعة وأعلم أن لدي الكثير من الأخطأ الأملائية وركاكة الأسلوب فأرجو منكم مساعدتي في أقرب وقت وأسأل الله سبحانه وتعالى أن يوفق الجميع ولا يحرمكم الأجر والمثوبة واذا كان يحتاج الى اعادة صياغة فلا تبخلوا علينا فالله في عون العبد ما كان العبد في عون أخيه

اليكم النص

Mother is school . When you prepare her well .You well prepare a people of good origin . she is every thing to the family ,she feeds and educates her children. she stay up for their comfort. Mother plants in their souls love and faith fullness . No ore can dong that she plays a great role in helping her children to be able to depend on them selves . we must not forget that islam orders us to threat her well because she suffers and suffers since childbirth to young . she endures problems to help her children to become men and women who are able to serve their home and religion

وعليكم السلام والرحمة

جزاك الله خير على هالدعوة الحلوة يا اختي
واتمنى ان التعبير يعجبك
للامانة سويت تعديل على بعض الجمل واضفت حديث واتمنى انه يعجبك
بالتوفيق انشاءالله

Mother is like a school if you prepare her well you will prepare people with good qualities. . The mother brings the child to this world after nurturing this child for nine months in her womb. She plays a vital role in life as she works hard to protect, feed and teach her children.
She searches for their comfort without caring about her. She is a patient as no one can play this role.
She tries to do her best to see her children depending on their selves.
We can admit that Islam orders us to treat her in a good way
The Prophet Muhammad said may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven(paradise) lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

سويرس
20-01-09, 03:18 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

اهلا اخوي/اختي الدويله

موضوع عن الام سهل وماياخذ وقت

لي عوده بعد دقايق بالتعبير

** رد مقدم لانو احسك تنتظر الرد على احر من الجمر

برب

:c010:

great the hope
and sorry i did not notice that u were here
i think u posted yours while i was writing mine
any way

please,check mine
as i am tired and i have to go out now

The Hope
20-01-09, 03:48 PM
شوف في كم اضافة سويتها والباقي تعديل بس :)

في اشياء عندنا في العربي غلط نترجمها نفسها مثل او جمله عندك
الام مدرسه اذا اعددتها اعددت ............
ممكن نقول في وسط الكلام ان مثلا عندنا بيت شعر جميل عن الام ونشرحه بس مو على طول كذا يعني المعنى لغير العربي مو واضح مره, ان شاء الله تعجبك وبالتوفيق

parents are our best teachers. if they are good, their children will

be better as they teach them good things. Mother are very important part

of the parenthood and to have families. mothers feed, educate and stay

awake for their own children's comfort.They fulfill the primary role in

the raising of children. They love their children whoever they are. They have
big roles in life to help their children and to give them the courage to depends
of themselves. One of the imoprtant roles in Islam is the obedience and

the good treatment to them. They endure all the problems to help children to

be good people and serve successfully their home and religion

تكفى ابي دعوه منك انو يتحقق اللي في بالي :)

The Hope
20-01-09, 03:58 PM
great the hope
and sorry i did not notice that u were here
i think u posted yours while i was writing mine
any way

please,check mine
as i am tired and i have to go out now

good work Swyrs

don't worry it is better for him to have many options to choose

if i knew u were writing i wouldn't try, one is enough but as i didn't see anything and he

looked worry

yalla allah ya3een & good luck

الدويلة
20-01-09, 06:33 PM
وعليكم السلام والرحمة

جزاك الله خير على هالدعوة الحلوة يا اختي
واتمنى ان التعبير يعجبك
للامانة سويت تعديل على بعض الجمل واضفت حديث واتمنى انه يعجبك
بالتوفيق انشاءالله

mother is like a school if you prepare her well you will prepare people with good qualities. . The mother brings the child to this world after nurturing this child for nine months in her womb. She plays a vital role in life as she works hard to protect, feed and teach her children.
she searches for their comfort without caring about her. She is a patient as no one can play this role.
she tries to do her best to see her children depending on their selves.
we can admit that islam orders us to treat her in a good way
the prophet muhammad said may allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your heaven(paradise) lies under the feet of your mother (ahmad, nasai).

أشكرك على الاضافة واسأل الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم أن يجزاك عنا خير الجزاء ويجعل لك بكل حرف أجرا إنه على كل شئ قدير

الدويلة
20-01-09, 06:49 PM
شوف في كم اضافة سويتها والباقي تعديل بس :)

في اشياء عندنا في العربي غلط نترجمها نفسها مثل او جمله عندك
الام مدرسه اذا اعددتها اعددت ............
ممكن نقول في وسط الكلام ان مثلا عندنا بيت شعر جميل عن الام ونشرحه بس مو على طول كذا يعني المعنى لغير العربي مو واضح مره, ان شاء الله تعجبك وبالتوفيق

parents are our best teachers. If they are good, their children will

be better as they teach them good things. Mother are very important part

of the parenthood and to have families. Mothers feed, educate and stay

awake for their own children's comfort.they fulfill the primary role in

the raising of children. They love their children whoever they are. They have
big roles in life to help their children and to give them the courage to depends
of themselves. One of the imoprtant roles in islam is the obedience and

the good treatment to them. They endure all the problems to help children to

be good people and serve successfully their home and religion

تكفى ابي دعوه منك انو يتحقق اللي في بالي :)

اشكرك على ماتم أضافته وأسأل الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم أن يجعله في ميزان حسناتك

أما بالنسبه للدعوة ( فأسأل الله بنور وجهه الذي أضاء أركان عرشه وأسأله باسمه الأعظم الذي اذا سئل به أجاب أن يحقق ما تمنيتيه وما تتمنينه انه على كل شئ قدير)

واوصيك بكثرة الدعاء فإنه لا يفلس من دعاه وابشري بأحدى ثلاث تحقيق الدعوة , او دفع شر , او الحصول على الأجر والمثوبة

سويرس
20-01-09, 11:46 PM
أشكرك على الاضافة واسأل الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم أن يجزاك عنا خير الجزاء ويجعل لك بكل حرف أجرا إنه على كل شئ قدير

امين يا رب العالمين اجمعين

سويرس
23-01-09, 10:08 PM
good work Swyrs

don't worry it is better for him to have many options to choose

if i knew u were writing i wouldn't try, one is enough but as i didn't see anything and he

looked worry

yalla allah ya3een & good luck

it is o.k the hope(qq15)

thaaanx aloooot for your effort

The Hope
24-01-09, 01:53 PM
اشكرك على ماتم أضافته وأسأل الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم أن يجعله في ميزان حسناتك

أما بالنسبه للدعوة ( فأسأل الله بنور وجهه الذي أضاء أركان عرشه وأسأله باسمه الأعظم الذي اذا سئل به أجاب أن يحقق ما تمنيتيه وما تتمنينه انه على كل شئ قدير)

واوصيك بكثرة الدعاء فإنه لا يفلس من دعاه وابشر بأحدى ثلاث تحقيق الدعوة , او دفع شر , او الحصول على الأجر والمثوبة

اااامين واياكي يارب

مشكوووووووره على الدعوات

اوراق المساء
25-01-09, 08:31 PM
great swyrs

thanks alot

سويرس
25-01-09, 09:42 PM
great swyrs

thanks alot

thanx e.p(q30)

اوراق المساء
25-01-09, 09:43 PM
thanx e.p(q30)
welcome for the greatest