المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : هل من مغيث !

ba^ya
18-04-08, 07:56 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

يالله اليوم جمعة وان شاءالله تنفرج ازمتي

انا طالبة تربية عملي ومحتاسة في الوسائل والتحضير وابغى افكار ومقدمة لدرس ال reading عن teen health للصف الثالث متوسط!

المشرفة تقول لازم الطالبات يستنتجوا موضوع الدرس من المقدمة اللي انا اقولها او اطبقها ان كانت وسيلة او مشهد

السبت درسي ولسى ماحضرت يافرحتي (qq79)

اتمنى الاقي عندكم 'طلبي!

جمعة مباركة على الجميع

baadysaad
18-04-08, 02:00 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
موفقه بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

Helping Teens Navigate a Safe Passage From Childhood to Adulthood

Introduction

When was the last time you counseled a teenage patient in your pharmacy about a medication or health issue? Teenagers want and need to discuss sensitive health issues with a concerned health care provider. But many teens feel they have no one to talk with about personal health matters. In a recent survey, more than 70% of adolescents reported they had engaged in at least one potentially risky behavior, such as smoking or substance abuse.[1] However, the majority (63%) had not discussed these behaviors with a health care provider.
This "don't ask, don't tell" mindset among teens and their health care providers can have tragic consequences. For example, 13% of American teens between the ages of 14 and 17 considered suicide in 2000, but only 36% of these people received counseling or mental health treatment.[2] Adolescents and teenagers are also at high risk for misusing or abusing medications. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration,[3] nearly 3 million young people aged 12 to 17 years used prescription drugs for nonmedical reasons at least once in 2001.
Counseling teenagers to change risky behaviors or adhere to medication therapy can be challenging, even frustrating. But helping young people make a safe, successful transition from childhood to adulthood is also extremely rewarding. At Kids'n Cures, a full-service pediatric community pharmacy in Boardman, Ohio, my colleagues and I have counseled many adolescents and teens over the years. Here are some counseling strategies we have found work well with these patients.

Take time to listen. With teenagers, I try to listen more than talk. With their growing need for autonomy and independence, teens may resent or ignore a pharmacist who appears to be telling them what to do. I look for ways to build rapport and establish trust, such as by asking nonthreatening, open-ended questions or recalling a relevant incident from my own teenage years. Keep in mind, however, that teens tend to have generational tunnel vision and may not believe that you once experienced similar rites of passage. Teens also need to know they can talk to you in confidence. When they want to discuss sensitive health issues, show them you take their concerns seriously by offering counseling in a private or semiprivate area, if possible.
Ask a younger colleague to assist. When a teen seems uncommunicative or uncomfortable with me, I often ask a younger pharmacist to counsel instead. At Kids'n Cures, our pharmacy interns have been particularly adept at counseling adolescents and teens. These young practitioners vividly recall their own teenage years, and many have teenage siblings at home with problems and concerns similar to those of our patients.
Offer a selection of products and services geared to teenagers. We stock a wide selection of skin care products and vitamins, which appeals to teens, who have a strong interest in their physical appearance and fitness. Questions about these products often provide an initial opportunity for the pharmacist to establish dialogue with a teen. Kids'n Cures has a collaborative relationship with a local dietitian who is available to counsel teens in the pharmacy on nutritional issues such as weight management and healthful eating. We also carry a line of patient educational materials developed specifically for teenagers.
Find out what makes the teen tick. By asking about a teen's interests and activities, the pharmacist can often learn what motivates him or her, then use this information to put peer pressure to work in a positive way. For example, a teenager who smokes may be more motivated to quit because of concern about offensive breath and skin damage than because of concerns about the long-term risk of lung cancer. Similarly, an athletic teenager with asthma may be more likely to adhere to inhaler therapy if he or she believes that regular medication use will improve his or her ability to participate in sports. Because teens often harbor the illusion that they are invulnerable, they may not connect their actions with long-term consequences. During counseling, pharmacists need to help teens understand the dangers of risky behaviors in terms that are relevant to them.
Watch for red flags. Be alert for signs of depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, and other serious problems in these patients. For example, if a teen wants to buy multiple boxes of diet drugs or vitamins, try to engage him or her in a discussion about the purchase and assess for an eating disorder or other problem.
Offer other resources. Pharmacists cannot be all things to all teens. In many cases, our role is to help teenagers -- and their parents -- connect with community resources or other health care professionals who can provide further information and assistance.

سهول
19-04-08, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry I was late , Don't hesitate to ask again
See u

ba^ya
24-04-08, 09:24 PM
thanks alot baadysaad (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/member.php?u=77182)
و جزاك الله كل خير
i am sorry i was late to thank you, but because i was busy
thanks again
baadysaad

ba^ya
24-04-08, 09:26 PM
مشكورة اختي سهول
لا عدمناك

baadysaad
25-04-08, 12:58 PM
thanks alot baadysaad (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/member.php?u=77182)
و جزاك الله كل خير
i am sorry i was late to thank you, but because i was busy
thanks again
baadysaad

You’re more than welcome sister
And
You do not have to be sorry, we all do the same

Will look forward to see your sharing very soon

All the best

سمي الظبي
27-08-09, 07:56 AM
×××