المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Finnish Language

اوراق المساء
17-04-07, 09:45 AM
PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN TO ANY BODY HOW CAN DEFINE THESE 2 WORDS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FINNISH LANGUAGE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baadysaad
13-05-07, 08:53 AM
Hello mate
It’s shame that your subject had been ignored all this time
Any how I think this is the answer you looking for

The language of the people from Finland

Now I shall wait for my prize

Thank you

اوراق المساء
13-05-07, 07:46 PM
baadysaad (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/member.php?u=77182) http://www.qassimy.com/vb/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_2255097", true);

you are right and well done

prize surely will be given to you
all the best

سهول
13-05-07, 10:37 PM
I reached here very late ...I didn't see it

اوراق المساء
14-05-07, 11:16 AM
Suhool

Nothing Too Late
Half Of The Prize Will Be Given To You
Thanks